Invisalign Dubai : Invisalign Treatment in Dubai at Best Price & Low Cost. Invisalign Dentist in Dubai, Invisalign Dubai Prices, Invisalign Clear Braces. Would you like straighter teeth and a better bite? If you’re seeking a superior smile and you’d like to achieve that better look without metal wires and brackets, our orthodontist in Dubai can determine your suitability for Invisalign.
Invisalign Dubai : Invisalign Treatment in Dubai at Best Price & Low Cost. Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment option that is finally giving patients an alternative to traditional braces. If you have been avoiding fixing your alignment issues because you dreaded getting ugly and painful braces, don’t worry, there is another option.
Rather than using brackets, wires, and rubber bands, this solution utilizes straighteners made of clear, flexible plastic. They are just as effective but nearly invisible and a lot less painful to wear. Plus, you don’t have to make changes to your diet or lifestyle. It’s finally easy to treat alignment and bite issues thanks to these innovations.
This orthodontic method straightens teeth with clear, plastic aligners. They are customized to your teeth, jaws and bite. During treatment, you progress through multiple sets of aligners, typically wearing one set for a couple of weeks before graduating to the next. In this way, Invisalign is similar to braces in the way it gradually moves your teeth over time.
Invisalign vs. Braces
Thousands of people avoid orthodontics because they can’t stand the thought of wearing braces. Whether you’re concerned about discomfort or the effect the apparatus might have on your smile, Invisalign could be an ideal alternative if you’re worried about traditional orthodontic correction.
Invisalign can treat many of the same issues affecting teeth and the bite as braces, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Open bite
Instead of brackets and wires attached to your teeth, Invisalign treatment requires you to wear comfortable, removable plastic aligner trays for a portion of the day. The aligners are customized to fit the unique shape of your dental arch.
Advantages of Invisalign
As a Dubai Invisalign Provider, he has helped many patients enjoy comfortable, low-profile orthodontic correction. Comfort and a nearly invisible aesthetic aren’t the only reason so many patients prefer Invisalign. The removable design of the aligners allows you to:
- Eat what you want
- Engage in your favorite sports and activities without fear of damaging an apparatus
- Clean your teeth more easily than you can with braces
- Shift your teeth and bite into place by wearing the trays the recommended 20 to 22 hours per day
- Discard your aligner every two weeks and start using a new one for the next phase of treatment
Treatment with Invisalign also requires fewer office visits than braces. While some braces patients have to schedule monthly checkups with their orthodontist, with Invisalign you can plan on seeing our orthodontist in Dubai every six to eight weeks for an evaluation of the treatment’s progress and to pick up your next set of aligners.
The Invisalign Process
Typical steps in the process include:
- The consultation. First you will meet with our orthodontist in Dubai for a consultation. You and he will discuss your goals for your smile and your specific bite issues. Once he reviews your x-rays he can determine whether Invisalign® is an option. He’ll tell you all of your treatment options, including metal braces and clear braces.
- Mapping your teeth and treatment plan. No goop or putty required! We will take a digital scan of your entire mouth with a small, handheld wand. Our orthodontist in Dubai uses this scan to map out your entire treatment. It’s completely customized to you. The Invisalign lab uses these plans to create your plastic aligners.
- Getting your first set of aligners. We schedule your next appointment based on when the aligners are ready. Our orthodontist in Dubai makes sure the aligners fit and that you know how to take them on and off. Our team makes sure you get all of your questions answered and that you know what to do. We schedule your next appointment at this time as well.
- Returning to the office for routine appointments. You receive batches of aligners every visit, and receive the new batch every 6-8 weeks at your regularly scheduled appointments. It is normal to feel pressure and tightness the first few days after wearing a new set of aligners because they will be moving your teeth.
- Seeing your final results. Because of the nature of Invisalign®, there isn’t really a grand reveal at the end of treatment; you will be able to see your progress every step of the way. Nonetheless, completing your treatment is an important achievement.
The length of treatment varies by patient. It depends on the bite and teeth misalignment present, and what movements need to happen in order to straighten them.
Invisalign Dubai : Invisalign Treatment in Dubai at Best Price & Low Cost. Invisalign Dentist in Dubai, Invisalign Dubai Prices, Invisalign Clear Braces. Invisalign allows you to live your life without missing a beat. While brace are the right option for some people, Invisalign has certain advantages if you are a good candidate. You can eat, play sports, and continue all of your normal activities without having to worry about making accommodations:
Maintain the same lifestyle. With braces, you have to avoid certain foods, particularly those that are firm, crunchy, sticky or chewy. Since you remove Invisalign® to eat, you can enjoy any foods you like without worries about bent wires and brackets. You also remove the aligners if you play sports like football, soccer, track, etc. You won’t have to worry about breaking braces during these activities.
Take the aligners out when life requires it, such as popcorn at a movie or a cup of coffee with a friend.
Enjoy the ease of removable aligners. There is no special dental hygiene method required while undergoing Invisalign treatment in Dubai. Remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth like normal. We show you how to clean the aligners lightly each night so that they stay clear and transparent.
Although you need to visit us for regularly scheduled appointments, you are typically spared the possibility of emergency visits when you wear Invisalign. While braces can bend, break or dislodge, Invisalign tends to be a little less vulnerable (as long as you follow all guidelines). Braces tend to get damaged if the patient eats something chewy, firm or sticky.
This requires a repair appointment. The plastic aligners are removed before you eat, so they are spared from these types of problems. Nonetheless, it is very possible to damage the aligners in other ways. Without proper storage and care, they can warp, discolor or scratch. We make sure you know how to care for them so these problems don’t arise.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
If you want a straighter smile that truly reflects who you are, but don’t want those annoying, clunky metal braces, Invisalign is perfect for you. Designed to be virtually invisible, Invisalign clear aligners are an excellent way to fix any alignment or bite issues you may have, without those ugly traditional braces.These clear tooth aligners focus on your specific needs, correcting teeth area by area without using metal brackets glued to your teeth. Invisalign aligners are made of very flexible plastic, so your smile transforms brilliantly, and with less pain than traditional braces cause.
Invisalign clear aligners in Dubai are an unparalleled choice for achieving a straighter smile without the need for traditional metal appliances. They allow you to enhance the appearance of your teeth without measures that may feel obtrusive or clunky. These clear aligners may be beneficial for nearly anyone seeking a way to improve their smile, and our professionals are committed to helping you achieve a better smile with the type of braces or alignment system that is right for you.
The Invisalign System
Behind every Invisalign system is an industry-leading team of the best engineers and scientists in the world who are continuously improving your path to a beautiful smile.
Today, the Invisalign system consists of:
- Invisalign, the world’s most advanced clear aligner
- Digital imaging so you can see your smile before you begin
- Software to provide you with a digital roadmap of your new smile
- The best in SmartTrack® material, helping you get a new smile, faster
- SmartForce® attachments making complex movements smooth
- Viversa® retainers, to keep the smile you love, forever
Invisalign Dubai : Invisalign Treatment in Dubai at Best Price & Low Cost. Invisalign Dentist in Dubai, Invisalign Dubai Prices, Invisalign Clear Braces. Everyone wants great teeth and a beautiful smile. But sometimes, genetics just doesn’t work out the way we’d like and sometimes you’re stuck with teeth that just don’t align perfectly. But just because you didn’t start out with perfect teeth doesn’t mean you’re stuck with them. Invisalign might be the solution you’ve been waiting for.
If you are new to Invisalign, you may have some questions about how it works and whether or not it’s worthwhile. I’ll breakdown some of the biggest Invisalign FAQs to help you determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a technique in which transparent aligners made out of SmartTrack material are utilized to correct your teeth. Basically, they’re a set of clear, removable aligners that work to straighten your teeth over time just like braces, but without using wires or brackets at all. The SmartTrack material is a patented thermoplastic material that was made just for use for Invisalign. Because this material was made safely, Invisalign is FDA approved and doesn’t have harmful chemicals such as latex. If you’re allergic to gluten, no need to worry: Invisalign is gluten-free as well.
The aligners are specially designed for each individual patient. A skilled orthodontist will make a digital map of your teeth and form your aligners specifically to apply the right pressure in the right places and solve your smile concerns. Through every step of the process, you’ll be monitored by your orthodontist.
What Age is Best for Invisalign?
Invisalign patients come in a wide range of ages and no one age is considered best. If you are thinking about fixing your smile, Invisalign might be right for you, no matter how old you are. There have been happy, satisfied Invisalign patients in their eighties!
The majority of Invisalign patients wear their aligners for about 12 months. Depending on the severity of the problem, you may be required to wear your aligners for as little as eight months or as long as eighteen months or more. Your Invisalign dentist can give you an estimate of how long you will be wearing the aligners once they assess your teeth.
Good candidates for Invisalign may be any age. Whether or not the aligners will work for you is much more dependent on what needs to be done to correct your smile than your age. Adults who are self-conscious about their smiles and don’t want to wear ugly braces were the original market for Invisalign and remain a major part of their customer base. Whether you are a college student or a senior citizen, Invisalign can work for you.
Invisalign works well on crowding, overbites, underbites, and gapping between the teeth. Issues with compliance affect success rates, and patients who keep their aligners in for the recommended amount of time will have better results. Satisfaction rates, which assess how happy patients are with the end result, are very high. Up to 96 percent of Invisalign patients are satisfied with the experience and the end result.
There is no official minimum age limit for Invisalign Teen patients, but teen patients must have most of their adult teeth in place and be old enough to adhere to the regimen of wearing the aligners 22 hours a day. Parents and dentists are encouraged to discuss when their child might be ready for Invisalign Teen. Some preteens will meet these requirements and some teenagers will not. It is very individual.
Who Is Invisalign For?
Invisalign clear aligners are an option for almost anyone looking to perfect their smile. Invisalign was created with comfort and convenience in mind. They fix most alignment and bite issues you may have and come in various sizes to fit patients of all ages, from young children to teens and adults. Appointment times are shorter, the time between appointments is longer and there are virtually no emergency visits!
- Early or Phase I Treatment: Invisalign now offers ‘Invisalign First’ to be used to address early treatment needs without the discomfort and inconvenience of bands, brackets, and wires.
- Invisalign for Teens : Invisalign offers revolutionary tooth aligners specifically for teens! Think your teeth are too complicated? Think again. With treatment times up to 2X faster, you live on your terms. With Invisalign, you can improve your smile without interrupting your life.
- Invisalign for Adults : Invisalign can fix simple to complex cases and was created with comfort in mind. We get it. Life is busy, so live life the way you want because Invisalign is also removable (braces are not). And, Invisalign is more affordable than you may think. Insurance, tax-free dollars, and monthly payments can make your dream smile an affordable reality.
If you want to know whether Invisalign is right for you (or your teen, pre-teen or young child), complete an Invisalign assessment! We’ll go over your treatment options, and decide what’s best for you and/or your child, together.
Why Choose Invisalign?
These virtually invisible aligners have so many advantages to them. Besides allowing your teeth to straighten without a smile full of clunky, painful metal, Invisalign clear aligners also treat almost any tooth alignment or bite issues you may have.
Visa CAD/CAM computer technologies, aligners are custom manufactured for your mouth and teeth; which means they fit perfectly. No more brackets irritating your gums and lips, or wires constantly poking you. They are also removable, which means you can still eat, brush, and floss normally while you’re perfecting your smile.
Why Choose Invisalign Over Metal Braces?
When compared to traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners have so many more benefits. They both straighten your teeth for you, but with Invisalign you don’t have those unsightly metal brackets and wires in your mouth and you don’t have to restrict your diet in any way. In addition, the smooth, clear aligners are practically invisible in your mouth and very comfortable to wear.
It is also easier to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy with Invisalign because the aligners are removable. You are not trying to brush and floss around brackets and wires like you are with metal braces.
How Invisalign Works?
Invisalign uses flexible, clear plastic aligner trays that focus on your alignment and bite concerns and needs, to swiftly correct any issues you have. In addition, the innovative align trays are custom fabricated to your teeth to ensure a perfect fit every step of the way.
As you progress through each new aligner tray your teeth will continue to become straighter until your treatment is complete.
With Invisalign clear aligners it usually takes 8-12 months to fix most alignment issues, but every individual is different and complex issues may take a bit longer to fix. Treatment and results will vary for each person and their concerns. Your specific individual needs will determine how long your particular treatment may take. Each person will have a treatment plan that is as unique as they are.
How Long Is Treatment?
Treatment length varies depending on your particular alignment issues, but in general, Invisalign treatment for adults usually can be completed in twelve to eighteen months. Treatment for tweens and tweens usually lasts as long as traditional braces, about two to three years. Consult an experienced orthodontist in Dubai to find out what their estimated treatment schedule looks like. The great thing about Invisalign aligners is that because they are clear you will be able to start seeing a straighter smile within the first few weeks.
How Often Do I Have To Wear My Aligners?
One of the most popular Invisalign FAQs is, how often do I have to wear my aligners? This is crucial to the effectiveness of your treatment. You must wear your aligners every day for 20 to 22 hours in order for them to work. When you take your aligners out to eat and drink or to clean them and your teeth, make sure you put them right back in. Missing large gaps of treatment time will derail your treatment which can be very frustrating. And typically you will receive a new set of aligners every two weeks.
What Alignment Issues Can Invisalign Treat?
Probably the most important of the Invisalign FAQs is, what alignment issues can Invisalign treat? The most common problems Invisalign braces are used to treat include gapped teeth, an overbite which occurs when the upper teeth protrude out over the lower teeth, underbite which is when the lower teeth protrude past the upper teeth and an open bite where the teeth are not aligned properly for a proper bite. Other treatable issues are overcrowding of teeth and a crossbite which can happen if both the upper and lower jaws are not aligned properly.
When Is Invisalign Not An Option?
Today’s Invisalign technology has come a long way and most alignment issues can be treated with it, but sometimes if you have complicated oral health and severe alignment issues, it might not be the best choice for you. For example if you already have gum disease or receding gums or weakened bones, then your orthodontist probably won’t recommend it. Your best bet is to get evaluated by a trusted orthodontist to see what the best options are for your particular situation.
Which Invisalign Do I Need?
There are actually different types of Invisalign you can choose from including:
- Invisalign Full are the most common type of Invisalign. It can treat the most complex bite issues. With this type of treatment, you will have top and bottom aligners for about a year to 18 months.
- Invisalign Lite is better for less complex issues. It is also a quicker solution when you need teeth straightened before you can get cosmetic dentistry work like veneers or crowns.
- Invisalign i7 is the newest version of Invisalign and is the one that takes the least amount of time. It is perfect if you just have one or two crooked teeth or just a minor crowding issue because you can focus the aligners on just those areas. This is also a good option if you have already had orthodontic work, but your teeth have started to move back into their original spots.
- Invisalign Teen is geared to teenagers who need braces, but don’t want to be embarrassed by a mouth full of metal. In the teen years, your mouth and teen are constantly growing so these aligners are designed to deal with these issues. These aligners have a compliance indicator which will fade from blue to clear to indicate if your teen is wearing the aligners enough hours in a day.
Each type varies a little in what they treat so you should consult with your orthodontist to see which one will meet your needs best.
What Are Invisalign Attachments?
Some times during Invisalign treatments, your orthodontist will add “handles,” which are tooth-colored to your teeth to give the aligners something to push against. They help increase the pressure on your teeth to get the proper alignment. They are invisible just like the aligners though so you will barely notice that they are there.
What Is the Best Way To Care For My Aligners?
- Avoid discoloration, odor and a buildup of bacteria by following these tips for how to clean Invisalign trays.
- Each morning take your aligners out and clean both your teeth and the aligners thoroughly. While you were sleeping a lot of bacteria could have built up on the aligners so it is important to start the day off right with clean teeth and aligners. Make sure you do this every evening as well.
- Always rinse them when you remove them. To prevent dry saliva and plaque from building up, make sure you rinse your aligners every time you take them out of your mouth. You want to avoid creating an inviting environment for bacteria to grow. You can also use a clear anti-bacterial soap to keep your aligners clean and clear. Brushing the aligners with a soft-bristled toothbrush can also help remove some of the plaque. Even when you are out and about and not in the comfort of your own home, it is important to properly take care of your Invisalign aligners.
- Soak your aligners every day. The best way to make sure your Invisalign aligners are as clean as possible is to soak them in either a denture cleaner or Invisalign cleaning crystals. After they are finished soaking, use an extra toothbrush that you don’t use for your teeth to brush off any lingering plaque or food particles and then rinse the aligners before placing them back in your mouth.
- Always brush and floss your teeth before putting the aligners back in. If you put the aligners back in when there are food particles still stuck between your teeth, you will be trapping them inside the aligners which could lead to cavities and other dental issues down the road.
Is Invisalign Affordable?
Yes, Invisalign treatment is affordable for most people. While sometimes it can be more expensive than metal braces, when you consider all the benefits of choosing Invisalign, it is definitely worth it. And most orthodontists will work with you to find the right payment plan. Your oral health is too important to not fix any problems with your smile.
First check with your dental insurance plan; most of them will cover Invisalign as well as metal braces. Then talk to your orthodontist about setting up affordable monthly payments for the difference in cost. Some practices will allow you to make in-house payments while others might offer CareCredit, a third-party patient financing program to help you cover your treatment.
Does Invisalign Hurt?
While there is pressure on your teeth to align them, many patients are not very affected by this. However, it is entirely possible that you may feel a little discomfort and soreness, especially when you are starting with a new set of liners.
This discomfort should clear up within a few days and should never exceed pain beyond some general sensitivity. As your teeth and mouth become used to the pressure from the Invisalign, you’ll find that the soreness dissipates and you can no longer notice the pressure at all. For the early days, you can utilize minor pain medication, such as that for headaches, to help alleviate the discomfort if necessary.
Is Invisalign Easy To Use?
Yes, that is what people love the most about Invisalign. The aligners are easy to put in and remove and are very comfortable to wear. There are no sharp edges that can dig into your gums and because they are practically invisible to people around you, you will feel more confident wearing them.
Also because they are removable, keeping your aligners and teeth and gums clean is a lot easier. You will be able to get into all the nooks and crannies without any problems.
Will I Need To Wear a Retainer After Treatment?
Just like with regular braces, the end of your treatment doesn’t necessarily mean that your teeth will be perfectly straight for the rest of your life. Most orthodontists will recommend that you wear a retainer even after the completion of your aligners’ work to prevent your teeth from moving back to their original position over a long period of time.
This is not a guarantee, however. If you only require a slight correction from Invisalign, it’s definitely possible that you won’t have to wear a retainer after the fact. The more drastic the correction, the more likely that you’ll need to wear a retainer.
Thankfully, you can get retainers from the same orthodontist who helped you with your Invisalign treatment. There are several different retainer options that you can look into to best suit your lifestyle and schedule. Many retainers only need to be worn at night.
How do I Know If Invisalign Is Right for Me?
Orthodontic treatment is a big commitment of time and money so you want to make sure you choose the right kind of treatment. How do you know if Invisalign is right for you? The best thing to do is do your research on all your options and weigh all the pros and cons of each type of treatment and have an initial consultation with at least a couple of different orthodontists because who does your treatment matters too.
Invisalign is a great choice if you are looking for a treatment that will be less invasive, but still very much effective. If you don’t like the look of traditional metal braces, than invisible aligners will definitely be more preferable.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign Braces Dubai Cost : How Much Does Invisalign Cost in Dubai UAE? Though Invisalign treatments will vary in price for everyone, they are comparable to the cost you’ll pay for traditional braces. Typically, traditional braces cost between $3,000-$7,500, while Invisalign ranges from $4,000-$8,000. However, these payments can be broken down into much more affordable monthly pricing plans too.
Invisalign Braces Dubai Cost : Cost of getting Invisalign braces from various authorized Invisalign center & dental clinics in Dubai ranges from around 10,000 Dirhams and the price can go high up to 20000 AED depending upon the clinic.
Most dental insurance providers also cover Invisalign treatment, which can reduce out-of-pocket costs by up to 60%. To determine a firm cost, we would first need to do an assessment, since your particular smile, and needs, are unique, and therefore, so is every treatment fee and budget.
If you’re ready to take the first steps in transforming your smile, start the process with our Invisalign Assessment and we’ll gladly meet with you, assess your particular needs and happily give you a detailed cost breakdown for the best treatment to fit your specific needs.
Invisalign Dubai : Invisalign Treatment in Dubai at Best Price & Low Cost. Invisalign Dentist in Dubai, Invisalign Dubai Prices, Invisalign Clear Braces. Invisalign Cost, Invisalign Before and After, Invisalign Reviews, Invisalign vs Braces, Invisalign Meaning, Invisalign Dubai, Invisalign Offer